- Sector: Metals
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Paul Robson
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446117
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58545
Product Manager – Electronics – Droitwich - £ Exceptional DOE
Our client are a world-leading manufacturer of sensors, line controls, test and inspection equipment for the metal packaging industry. Due to exceptional growth they now have a fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager – Electronics to work at the cutting-edge of advanced metrology manufacturing. You will use your knowledge of electronics-based development to improve existing designs and bring new products to market.
As Product Manager - Electronics - you will be required to
- To develop concepts into delivered electronic products following procedures and best practices.
- Identify new and existing technologies which may enable product developments.
- Work with the Technical Director and other product mangers to deliver the product strategy.
- Manage and resolve issues and risks identified in the electronic product portfolio.
- Provide technical support for company products including servicing, testing, installation, modification, user training and commissioning at customer sites
- Create and then manage the implementation of excellent procedures and work instructions for use by the customer support team.
- Assist in electronic product trials, tests and customer demonstrations, producing reports as appropriate.
As Product Manager – Electronics you will have
- Extensive Experience in an automotive / aerospace / industrial setting – ideally product development involving electronics based products, perhaps using embedded SW.
- Excellent technical skills across a range of engineering disciplines – in particular of electronics/physics/maths. Experience in optical systems would be an asset.
- Knowledge/experience of metrology, including measurement methodology, techniques and standards
- Experience leading development projects – from concept through to production readiness.
- Understanding of coatings and lacquers used in industrial settings would be useful (but not a pre-requisite)
What you will get:
- An exceptional salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects in a fantastic facility.
Suitably qualified and experienced Product Managers - Electronics should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.