£50k per year + benefits
8 months ago
Product Manager – Connected Services
Up to £50,000
A Product Manager is required with knowledge of delivering products through development and the process and execution of product launches. Candidates with experience of the coding and marking industry would be well received.
This company, based in Cambridgeshire requires an influential Product Manager with B2B experience for a new permanent role. As a Product Manager you will be required to:
- Take ownership of the Product Lifecycle Management to gain learnings from the installed base and develop an understanding of the growth opportunities through close cooperation with the markets
- Work with Printer Product Managers on the delivery of Cloud for their portfolio and ensure they are driving a value proposition that incorporates Cloud and the benefits it drives for customers which can be different depending on the Printer technology.
- Development of Business Cases and Scenario Analysis to support proposals and project decisions with a strong data driven basis combining inputs from our customers, markets and internal stakeholders
The Product Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in a responsible, B2B product related role working with technical and commercial stakeholders
- Experience working closely with sales organisations to drive success of your Products
- Experience in delivering products through development or partnering teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of assimilating and quantifying product and market needs, to develop your career.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have the relevant knowledge and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Chiara Caterisano at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446157.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.