A renowned specialist innovator and a market leader in their chosen field. Employing over 14,000 professionals in over 40 countries worldwide. Our client are at the forefront of 4IR as a manufacturer and supplier of a number of high precision and high value machine, devices and services used in both professional, research and every day life settings through the supply of industrial metal detection systems primarily for the food and pharmaceutical business sectors.
Due to ongoing and sustained success, an opening for an experienced Product Manager has arisen. This projects as a career defining opportunity for the right candidate to join a genuine market leader who will reward dedication, self-motivation and excellent performance with all the tools needed in your role to shape the Product Management outlook of the company as well as develop your own skill set and experience base in the innovative and creative business environment that has been created at it's Manchester HQ.
If you possess the following experience and character traits then we want to hear from you:
- Experience in Product Management with a track record of delivering new products to market via a structured product life cycle management process
- Good interpersonal skills and a confident, customer facing communicator
- Experienced working within a technically challenging, fast paced environment
- Proven commercial acumen and been technical astute, ideally in an instrumentation/electronics environment
In return we can offer the following:
- Starting salary for £45,000 and above (depending on experience)
- 3 - 8% company pension contribution
- 25 days holiday rising with service
- On site parking and facilities
- Excellent career development and training opportunities both at home and abroad
This role will make up a vital part of the award winning Product Inspection Division where you will be able to help further increase the companies profitability and global market reach.
Furthermore, this is a great time to join the team in Manchester as they have very exciting projects in the pipeline and look forward to welcoming an ambitious and experienced professional to their already high-performing team.
If you feel as though you fit the above criteria and are ready for the challenge of joining a genuinely innovative market leading global brand based in Greater Manchester then we would like to hear from you.
Please 'apply' now or for more information please contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.