Product Manager - Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
£Competitive plus benefits
An ADAS Product Manager is required to manage the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Highly Automated Driving (HAD) portfolio internationally. Candidates with experience of defining ADAS product requirements and project plans for product implementation would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology, requires a proactive ADAS Product Manager, based in Coventry, to work closely with engineering and sales as well as business development and senior management to ensure strategy is followed and successfully communicated to customers and potential customers. As an ADAS Product Manager you will be required to:
- Define and shape current and future ADAS / HAD products and services
- Work with senior leadership to help address and plan strategic business opportunities
- Working closely with the business development team to identify potential customers
- Support the business development team in understanding the customer's requirements, and supporting definition of projects
- Conduct technical meetings with customers and helping to define project requirements and work scope
- Provide (or coordinate) technical training on ADAS / HAD globally, and to customers wherever and whenever required
- Provide competitor analysis, benchmarking, and market research on competitive ADAS / HAD activities from OEMs, suppliers, and other related companies
- Define ad-hoc projects based on immediate executive and customer needs
- Writing funding proposals for grants and projects
The ADAS Product Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- Sound and thorough understanding of ADAS and HAD features
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Exposure to government-funded research projects and their management advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Coventry based role will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a ADAS Product Manager and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the ADAS Product Manager role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.