£40k - 50k per year + car + bonus
4 months ago
Product Manager - Bearings - £40k to £50k + car + bonus
Birmingham based. Commutable from all Midlands locations
A Product Manager is required to join a leading service provider based out of their Midlands offices. The Product Manager will require technical knowledge of bearings or associated rotating equipment and demonstrate qualities of strategic leadership, operational excellence, technical knowledge and entrepreneurial spirit.
The Product Manager will forge a strong network of contacts & close working relationships with Sales, Operational, Engineering and Business Support colleagues utilising the strengths of the organisation for maximum effect.
Responsibilities of the Product Manager
- Management and future development of assigned product & services group
- Define the Product & Service proposition - use customer and market insight to position the company as first choice for the UK market
- Develop key relationships with the senior stakeholders within our chosen strategic & partner suppliers
- Positive attitude towards achievement of Company goals
- Display excellent leadership skills; create and develop a winning platform for success
- Conduct monthly 121 reviews and project reviews
- Promote a best practice culture within teams to encourage continuous improvement and learning
- Provide ongoing support and collaborate proactively with colleagues throughout the organisation
Key Skills and Experiences
- Full technical and commercial understanding of bearings and service areas covered by the Rotating Equipment department.
- Strong insight and experience of product & services marketing with a track record of designing and implementing sales & marketing plans to achieve company growth objectives
- Strong problem-solving experience with a commercial background and a recognised time served qualification including knowledge of analytical tools and systems
- Strong understanding of service metrics and a proven track record of continuous improvement
- Strong understanding of the MRO market (knowledge of the UK OEM market) and the areas of opportunity for profitable growth for each of the offerings
- Track record of building multi-level customer, colleague and supplier relationships and industry sector knowledge
- Inquisitive mind & a desire to develop innovative commercial & technical business models
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have technical and commercial knowledge of bearings and/or rotating equipment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Product Manager role, please contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.