A Product Manager is required to join a world leader in the design and manufacture of FMCG industrial solutions across a variety of sectors.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working within a technical support function such as a product manager or applications engineer, consideration will also be given to engineers that have some experience of customer facing/commercial work but wish to focus more on this aspect.
Product Manager - Key Responsibilities
- Identifying opportunities within the existing customer base, solving problems and reviewing customer requirements.
- Monitoring the product range financial and operational performance, ensuring that any potential issues are quickly identified and addressed.
- Work with the marketing team to develop marketing plans for the product ranges.
- Technical input and support to both internal teams and customers.
Skills and Experience required for Product Manager
- Degree qualified or having significant experience in an engineering background with a good grasp of mechanical and electrical principles.
- Experience in a business to business capital equipment environment.
- Strong customer management skills with the ability to discuss technical information to both technical and non-technical colleagues and customers.
- A good understanding of commercial sales and marketing.
- Ability to create product road maps and plans using market intelligence and being able to set and achieve long term goals.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Product Manager, Customer Manager or Applications Engineer to develop their career in product support.
In return for your experience, this West Midlands based company will offer you:
- Salary up to £55,000
- Company vehicle or car allowance
- Generous bonus scheme
Interviews for the Product Manager will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.