- Sector: Packaging
- Function: Engineering
- Contact: Lee Elwell
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446154
- Expiry Date: 01 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61586
Title: Product Manager – Drives and Controls
Location: Cirencester (Flexible with Remote Working)
Salary: Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits Package + Company Car
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Product Manager to work for our client at their facility in Cirencester, the role will be flexible and working remotely for a leading supplier of drive and control technologies and would be involved in providing expert product support and assisting with developing technical concepts to generate sales across the UK & ROI market for our globally recognised brand.
It would suit someone with an expert knowledge of drive and control products to ensure our client retains their position as the market leader for factory automation solutions in new and emerging markets including industry sectors such as printing, packaging, food processing, material handling and automotive manufacturing.
As Product Manager you will be able working closely with the wide sales and service teams utilising your technical competency. It would suit someone with a strong leadership and interpersonal skills required of a successful Product Manager including:
- Results orientated; with a desire to exceed targets
- Proactive and self-motivated with a desire to support new opportunities such as IOT & Ecosystems.
- Able to build high quality and lasting relationships with all stakeholders
- Effective networker
- Committed to adding value to our customers
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proposing product solutions to customers as required.
- Taking responsibility for completing, following up and supporting sales, co-ordinating the activities of others to meet customer specifications.
- Working with Product Management teams in Germany to develop close working relationships, establishing key areas for business growth and their key success factors
- Networking and building high quality, business-focused relationships with current and potential customers, sales partners, product partners in Germany, developing close working relationships as required.
- Organising and attending events and meetings giving product presentations to meet customer needs whenever appropriate.
- Co-ordinating with marketing for new product launches and sales growth initiatives.
- Providing technical product training for customers, field sales and internal staff as required.
Qualifications & Education:
- Degree or HNC level qualification in either Electrical or Electronic Engineering or significant relevant technical/engineering experience
- A proven track record of Product Management/technical sales excellence within a B2B environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- MS Office skills
- Competent user of CRM systems and SAP or similar business systems.
- Expected to travel widely in UK & ROI – with frequent overnight stays.
- Valid UK driving licence
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Sales incentive bonus scheme
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- First class training and support
- Benefits: 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing to 30 days with service, generous Pension, Life Assurance, Staff discounts, Employee Assistance Programme.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.