Product Manager, Consumer Electronics
Northern Home Counties
Circa £50,000, car allowance, Quarterly Bonus, Private Health-care
This consumer facing organisation is a very well-known global innovator, their products are at the forefront of consumer electronics.
You'll be a Product Manager, for your product categories you will be the product champion, the go to person for sales team, partners and customers. You will drive category performance across EMEA and manage all aspects of the product life-cycle from product introduction to EOL. You will work closely with our account teams across EMEA and help them to identify the opportunities and convert them to revenue.
As Product Manager you will be working with the regional sales teams to convert opportunities into revenue. Supporting them in the preparation and delivery for customer presentations and range reviews.
Key areas of responsibility
- Collect & summarise market insights and use this analysis to provide recommended actions to the regional leadership.
- You will understand competitor road maps and strategy and how to position products effective against them, identify any gaps and opportunities to be exploit.
- Monitor your categories performance in EMEA and flag issues to be resolved and make recommendations on how to drive addition revenue.
- You will understand to consumer for your given product categories in EMEA and provide feedback to the Global PM to create effective Product Value Propositions.
- Drive the introduction process of new products and ensure the sales teams are supported with best in class launch materials. Ensure they are listed on time, at the right price and in the best possible distribution to drive sales.
- Prepare training material and provide sales training information to sales, holding sessions for internal colleagues and external customers for your product categories.
- Maintain and publish trackers for specific regional initiatives and be prepared to update and share developments with Senior EMEA management.
- Support the Head of Product Management in implementing key processes which will drive more business or create more efficiency's.
- Work with the marketing team and other stake holders to ensure the product value proposition is communicated effectively with local marketing materials, packaging etc
As Product Manager, we are looking for the following
- Experience in product management and sales, ideally gained in consumer electronics or aligned industry.
- Affinity for technology and interest in relevant product categories.
- Strong communications skill and proven ability to present to customer and internal groups.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Strong IT skills with good working knowledge of MS software, especial Excel and PowerPoint.
This is an excellent time to join the business has they are going through positive change and developing into new and exciting markets. If you are interested, please apply.