- Sector: Additive Manufacturing
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Justin Wainwright
- Contact Email: Justin.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01268 889267
- Expiry Date: 20 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59859
Permanent position - Hungerford, Berkshire
Salary + excellent bonus and benefits scheme.
We have an interesting opportunity for a Product Manager to join our client whose market focus is on mixing and dispensing systems for the adhesives and dental markets, precise application systems for liquid colour cosmetics and beauty accessories as well as one- and two-component applications systems for healthcare markets.
As the Product Manager you will be required to:
- Provide strategic product management leadership for all markets.
- Gathering information from customers, market research and/or other sources to create product plans, sales, and marketing guidelines for all customer segments.
- Defining and leading appropriate market segmentation and develop strategies for all 1K product segments.
- Execute market research, business case analysis and planning to justify and formulate the product road map.
- Manage product lifecycle from concept and launch through end of life.
- Ensuring customer focus by communicating and building rapport with customers as required and ensuring the "needs of the customer" are reflected in work processes.
- Provide accurate and timely communications through all levels of management regarding market conditions, opportunities, customer requirements, and competitive information.
Skills or experience required for the Product Manager role:
- Experience working in product management roles, with a track-record of taking products from strategy through to launch.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or engineering and preferably MBA or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the sealants and adhesives industry is an advantage.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- The ability to Influence and drive projects to completion in a matrix business structure.
- Understanding of pricing, marketing and sales strategies.
- To be creative, collaborative, and prepared to take calculated risks.
- The role will require up to 30% travel, fluency in widely spoken foreign language would be highly desirable.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Product Manager and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.