- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Project & Programme Management
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Duration: 12 months
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 15 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61960
Product Management Coordinator
Up to £30/hr – Inside IR35
Peterborough/Remote – Hybrid
12 month initial contact
You will join the 4000 Series Product Strategy and Commercial Team as a Product Management Coordinator with responsibility for supporting multiple aspects of the product management and commercial processes.
There will be high interaction with multiple disciplines across numerous business groups – working with Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Operations, Business Resources and others.
This role works with a cross functional team and requires a level of technical background and commercial awareness.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate customer facility visits
- Collate and manage competitor information
- Carry out data analysis to support business cases for current product development
- Create presentation packs to support business cases for current product development
- Champion customer requirements to Operations and Supply Chain teams
- Collate and log all relevant information, decisions, approval as necessary as part of technical sales process
- Facilitate approval of non-standard requests, working with relevant business functions
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- High levels of prioritisation, organisation and planning skills
- Prior project management experience
- Experience of large engines
- Experience working in a customer facing role
- Experience in a commercial role
For further information, please send your interest and CV to James Tilley - firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.