Product Integration Engineer (Powertrain Systems)
£Highly Competitive Plus Benefits
Engine, Powertrain, Development, Prototype, Build, Innovation, Integration, Performance, Leadership, Delivery, Manufacturing, Test
Want to work for a forward thinking organisation that design, develop and build powertrain systems and associated products for various applications within the automotive, off-highway, aerospace, marine and industrial sectors, driving engineering excellence? We are looking for an experienced and innovative Product Integration Engineer (Powertrain Systems) to help integrate their products into bespoke units from concept through to production following a significant growth and investment in the business.
The role of Product Integration Engineer (Powertrain Systems) will be to lead the development and integration of powertrain units being responsible for supporting the Propulsion System in the field. They will be the technical and service support being part of a team interfacing with distributors, dealers and end customers to ensure successful installation and subsequent reliable product performance and outstanding customer support for the product.
As a Product Integration Engineer (Powertrain Systems) your main responsibilities will include;
- Support the validation programme as it progresses to maximise durability hours
- To keep the powertrain & control systems running reliably while also carrying out all functional and durability testing as instructed
- To provide clear and informed feedback and data regarding validation / functional testing results to support decision making by the Engineering team
- Support the training of other PIE's joining our client's business
- Responsible for a specific location / territory to ensure that our client's product is installed correctly and subsequently run reliably
- Provide rapid response, investigate, diagnose & resolve any service-related problems with outboards and control systems
- Work closely with the Engineering, Quality and Manufacturing teams, to resolve problems for customers / dealers and to provide feedback so that permanent solutions and upgrades can be implemented
This is a challenging and exciting role, and we are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate that they have the ability and passion to:
- Provide engineering and technical support to support the product validation process
- Support critical decisions quickly and robustly to ensure exceptional customer service
- Support OEMs as required, being an ambassador for our client
- Constructively challenge the status quo
You will bring to the role:
- Minimum of 5 years Powertrain engineering and / or technician experience.
- Familiarity with marine engines would be beneficial
- Experience in a similar role supporting new technology in the field
- Previous new product launch experience preferential
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge in the integration & development of powertrain products and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Product Integration Engineer role, please contact Jeff Lane at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446106 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.