£21.54 - 21.54 per hour
6 months ago
A Product Information Quality Assurance Analyst is required to set up the validation tools for their designated vehicle lines and then maintain the tool with the latest input documents. This tool set is then run daily against vehicle orders to confirm the quality of the vehicles within the plant order banks. This is key as if errors are not detected cost of reworks can cost the company millions of pounds to rectify.
- High levels of personal organisation and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with confidence to communicate across all levels
- Good team player and self-motivated
- High drive, self motivated and able to deliver with minimum supervision.
- Experience of using the Office 365 and tools to aid efficient communications
- Knowledge of automotive technical issues resolution
- Both verbal and written communication skills are important, these should be combined with a confident attitude.
- Experience of solving complex technical issues using a structured approach with the ability to identify areas for improvement
Experience of working in a technical environment with consistent problem solving to eliminate errors.
Educated to Degree level in an Engineering discipline
To apply for this position please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.