Product Information Analyst
£Competitive plus benefits
A Product Information Analyst is required to create, maintain, prepare and deliver a variety of task-specific vehicle specifications and data to brief and on time for all Client Automotive brands, using client-sourced technical documentation and complex multi-format datasets. Candidates with experience in the management and interpretation of large, unsorted, and complicated datasets would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this client, a leading provider of high quality visualisation, personalisation, configuration and immersive experiences, based in Shenfield, requires a proactive Product Information Analyst to maintain a flow of information to support delivery of the data-led components of projects. As a Product Information Analyst you will be required to:
- Attend client meetings to identify, define and advise product and data-led content requirements for new and update-requiring marketing communications.
- Product check copy documents to ensure consistency with vehicle specifications, data and market/region variations, and communicate with required person(s) to ensure their ongoing maintenance.
- Attend multi-stage Quality Check meetings for the purposes of ensuring marketing communication accuracy.
- Create and maintain asset matrices and use them to track market/region specific assets from creation to client approval for multiple artwork variations, incorporating spread thumbnails based off signed-off brochure visual
- Liaise with the relevant Art Director to develop a shoot list to incorporate all image variation possibilities
- Product check CGI briefs for product correctness of vehicles and supply corrections and clarification where required
The Product Information Analyst should have the following skills or experience:
- An advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience within an analytical and/or technical field
- Experience in the management and interpretation of large, unsorted, and complicated datasets
- Experience of quality checking and/or proof reading technical documents
- Minimum GCSE standard in English/Maths
- Knowledge of the Automotive Industry is highly desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with confidence in communicating to all levels of a business structure, both internally and externally together with an analytical thought process and a great sense of curiosity to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Shenfield based company will offer you:
- Flexible start times
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Product Information Analyst and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Product Information Analyst role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.