about 1 year ago
Product Engineer - Gloucester - Aerospace - Contract
A Product Engineer is required to work on a 9 month contract with an aerospace manufacturer of complex engineering systems. Candidates must have in depth experience of of design concepts, manufacturing, quality and assembly processes from the Aerospace Industry.
As the Product Engineer you will be required to:
- The review and analysis of non-conforming parts.
- Completion of documentation with clear findings and justifications.
- Supporting the Quality Inspection team in the selection of measurement techniques and equipment.
- Recommendation of changes in products or process to make improvements to manufacturing process and component suppliers.
The Project Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- A sound understanding of aerospace design concepts, manufacturing and assembly processes.
- Experience working with hydraulic components / products.
- Significant previous experience in a similar role.
- Can communicate with employees from all levels in order to collect and present clear, accurate information.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of product engineering in complex systems and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Manager role, please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446163.