Product Engineer - Permanent - Aerospace & Defence - Attractive - West Midlands
A Product Engineer is requiredwith experience of operating in an Assembly & Test environment with the ability to generate associated work instructions. Candidates from the Aerospace industry would be well received but will also welcome other complex sectors.
As this West Midlands based business who manufacture complex aerospace components and systems continues to grow due to its global success, they require a highly motivated and process driven Product Engineer for a new permanent role.
The Product Engineer provides Engineering support to specific Product lines to include complex programs and provides technical guidance to Assembly and Test personnel or others who require specialist support within the incumbent's product knowledge. The Product Engineer receives direction from the wider team to support assembly and test operations but will be required to work under their own initiative. From time to time the Product Engineer will assume a more leadership type role for certain projects.
The Product Engineer should have the following Skills Qualifications Experience:
- Degree in mechanical engineering or similar and experienced operating within an aerospace or similarly complex industry
- Ability to create and implement clear production assembly and test work instructions
- Experience of developing production flow lines
- Facilitate design changes, generate engineering documentation and support the modification process
- Identify areas for producibility and quality improvements in assembly and test and product design
- Experience of working with remote teams would be beneficial
- Experience and knowledge of industrial engineering or project engineering may be an advantage
- General knowledge in areas of root cause corrective action, lean and project planning.
- Ability to make engineering judgements and construct engineering justifications
- Must be computer literate, proficient in Microsoft office applications
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Assembly & Test to develop your career. In return for your experience and knowledge this company will offer the successful individual:
- A competitive salary
- 33 Days Holiday Entitlement
- Up to 10% pension contribution
- Private Health Care
- Employee Share Options
- Flexible Benefits Programme
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Profit Share Scheme
Interviews for the Product Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Product Engineer position please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446102 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.