Product Development Manager - Lincolnshire
£33,000 per year
Our client is a leading manufacturer of EV charging point, electric connection units and distribution panels.
The EV market is growing considerably so our client is looking for a product development manager to increase the companies portfolio and help bring new products to the market.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- To lead the pipeline of new product innovation
- To liaise with sub contractors and developers to ensure products are developed to a high standard
- To consider all internal and external stakeholders when developing new products
- To manage multiple products and projects at the same time
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years electrical engineering experience in similar sector
- Degree qualified (preferably electrically biased)
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Proactive and confident to lead a team
- An interest in the renewable market
- A passion to succeed and build a great team
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Rob Johnson on 01384 446 160 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.