PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ACCOUNTANT
To £54,000 + bonus + competitive package
Manufacturing / Off Highway
This position sits in a commercial business area, budgeting and reporting on large projects involved in the development of complex new products:
- Budget and Forecast various scenarios relating to the end-to-end product development lifecycle.
- Record Spend & Costs, performing detailed analysis against prior Budgets.
- Forecast and analyse profitability of current & upcoming product portfolios.
- Participate in product development Strategy.
This opportunity is ideal for a Finalist or Qualified Accountant to continue their development in a professional blue-chip environment. To be successful you will:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent commercial awareness and be able to partner with multiple stakeholders to assess the viability of high value offerings.
- Have gained experience in the manufacturing or engineering sectors, ideally with a large organisation.
- Possess advanced Excel skills.
- Either possess, or be working towards, a full ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification.
Our client is a large manufacturer and supplier of components to off-highway vehicles and heavy machinery. They now seek a capable and dynamic finance professional to work in a commercially focussed business area.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.