- Sector: Energy
- Function: Engineering
- Contact: Lee Elwell
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446154
- Duration: Perm
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 22 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61430
Title: Service / Solutions Developer
Location: Jersey, Channel Islands
Salary: Competitive Salary + Relocation Assistance
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Product Developer to work for our client on the Island of Jersey, the role will be focused on New Product Service Offerings and Soltuions and will be part of the Energy Solutions team. The role will be integral to supporting the commercialisation and development of new products and services for both B2C and B2B markets. The role has strong emphasis on continuous business growth through activities focused on consumer and market research, product and service design and development, and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver growth in new propositions and services, through companies product and proposition development team.
- Developing saleable commercial propositions and initiatives across a diverse range of engineering technologies, delivering load growth and retention, and income beyond simple energy sales-based growth.
- Keeping up to date with current energy trends and technology, bring forward new innovative ideas to enhance our growth strategy in both energy sales and services.
- Creation of new and enhancing existing products and services offerings that allow Jersey Electricity to enter new markets and deliver compelling propositions.
- Developing an understanding of customer drivers and trigger points.
- Assess competitors’ products to identify important features and compare performance with equivalent company products.
- Develop compelling propositions and business cases, be able to present these professionally to internal executive management team and external stakeholders.
- Where necessary manage external delivery teams for pilot and test projects to establish and support NPD/Proposition development by the team.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders, developing positive and beneficial relationships to support companies objectives.
Experience, Qualifications & Training:
- Be an excellent networker, able to collaborate, build and develop relationships with stakeholders at all levels up to and including executive management level.
- A solid knowledge and background of domestic and commercial energy sectors. A good understanding of clean and renewable energy technologies and their application (Inc. Solar PV, Heat Pumps)
- Hold a full current car driving licence.
- Highly advanced analytical skills and consolidation of tangible solutions
- Project management skills
- Minimum 5 year operating in a related role of business development / new product development / commercial services.
- Experience designing and facilitating value propositions and product development activities and evidence that these have been adopted by the business with tangible success.
- Proven experience in complex commercial negotiations and delivery.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.