Product Design Engineer - Wiltshire - £Competitive+ benefits
Our client is a high-profile technology and product leader and is now seeking talented Product Design Engineers to join a world-leading Research and Development Centre.
The Product Design Engineer will work within a collaborative team with disciplines focused on end style performance, user experience, structural integration, airflow, heat and power delivery systems.
The team user trial, research and design in order to develop prototypes, utilise test rigs and test methods that demonstrate their technology and worth as product leaders in their field.
As Product Design Engineer - you will be required to
- - Support with creation of specifications, requirements definition and rationalisation, test methods development verification and validation process
- - Delivery and planning of design tasks based on agreed deliverables and decisions need to be made prior to it
- - Apply innovative problem-solving skills to support the vision specification for new product concepts
- - Runs user trials and user studies to validate the product requirements
- - Prepare documents and progress overview for regular design reviews
As Product Design Engineer - you will have
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Basic previous experience in product design for manufacturing and practical knowledge of 3D CAD
- Sound understanding and knowledge of physical, mechanical, and electronic principles
- Basic knowledge and understanding of plastic injection moulding
- Ability to plan ahead, prioritise your tasks and coordinate with the work of others
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills
What you will get as Product Design Engineer
- A competitive salary & extensive benefits
- Further training & development
- Experience of working on innovative projects from a concept stage
Suitably qualified and experienced Product Design Engineers should apply today by contacting Jeff Lane at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446106 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.