£25k - 30k per year + Benefits
2 months ago
Product Data Specialist
Salary - £25,000 -30,000
Location – Leeds
We are working in partnership with this superb, specialist business based in the Leeds area where you will be joining the team as a Product Data Specialist.
The Product Data Specialist will maintain the database for material and outsourcing costs, also reviewing manufacturing processes, product manuals and plans in a brand-new permanent position. Candidates with experience of the Engineering industry would be well received.
As the Product Data Specialist, you will be required to:
- Carry out product cost benchmark investigations.
- Work alongside product engineering teams on new product lines and engineering change requests
- Validate and test configuration and cost data on the system before releasing to users.
- Liaise with various functions including Manufacturing, engineering, and purchasing to keep the database up to date.
- Assist project managers, estimators, and application engineers in use of the system.
- Put together cost and configuration statements to define processes.
- Check and validate labour time, cost, and weights information before releasing to users.
Candidates should have the following skills or experience:
- Strong arithmetic and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to learn manufacturing processes, product specifications, Bills of material relating to the role.
- Experience of using Excel (Pivot tables)
- Coding experience will be an advantage.
- HNC or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Relevant work experience
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to develop your career further within an established organisation.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Product Data specialist position, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.