about 1 month ago
I am currently working with a global asset management software and online service provider to recruit a Product Consultant. The successful applicant will be responsible for configuring software and implementing client's requirements across the suite of asset management products.
The position is remote with occasional trips to head office based in Warwickshire.
Responsibilities of the Software Consultant
- Working closely with public and private sector clients in the highways and infrastructure maintenance industries.
- As applications engineer you will manage and develop relationships through product knowledge, configuration and implementation ensuring the clients expectations are managed.
- You will be expected to provide a blend of Industry & Software Consultancy, training and to attend and contribute to relevant technical steering groups and seminars.
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong software implementation skills
- Experience in configuring to customer requirements.
- Experience training customers on Industry best practice and bespoke product solutions.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong client/customer service experience
- Previous experience in a similar field-based software consultancy role.
- Happy to travel regularly and hold a full UK driving license
This is an excellent opportunity for a Software or Product Consultant to progress their career and work in a dynamic, high-technology environment. In return for your experience, this Warwickshire based company will offer you:
- Excellent pension, holiday and benefits package.
- Flexible working.
- Performance related bonus scheme.
- Competitive salary.
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Software Consultant, please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.