Job title: Product Compliance Engineer - Systems & Validation Team
Salary Range: Up to £38.00 per hour
Industry: Diesel Engines
A Product Compliance Engineer is required to work for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
Due to exciting developments an opportunity has arisen for a Product Compliance to support the development of diesel engines (0.5 - 7.1L) and associated products, ensuring that product regulations are met across a range of projects.
The Product Compliance Engineer will:
- Identify and interpret product standards relating to non-exhaust emissions regulations and certification requirements for Diesel Engines across all product lines and markets.
- Ensure timely completion of product compliance documentation, risk assessments, and audits.
- Work with engineers and project leads to identify safety hazards and compliance risks, agree appropriate mitigation actions, drive target timelines for validation/testing, document test outcomes, and agree sign off criteria.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Self-directed and capable of handling and prioritising multiple projects.
- Strong commitment to product safety and quality, with excellent communication / influencing skills at all levels.
- Proven ability to build strategic working relationships, understand business constraints, and resolve conflict through compromise and consensus building.
- Experience of product development and sign off. Knowledge of IC engines, earthmoving machinery, construction equipment, or generating sets will be an advantage.
- Experience in creation of product compliance documentation or validation reports, to demonstrate product safety.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.