£18.00 to £20.00 p/h LTD
A Product Change Configuration Facilitator is required to work for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
- Implement design changes that impact multiple facilities in the UK and Overseas.
- Management & facilitation of Design Changes - both NPI & Current Products.
- Key role for the creation and release of Drawings across multiple facilities UK and Overseas.
- Daily contact with Global Engineering Team, Including working with Internal support groups
- Assessment of a Bill of Material (BOM).
- Creation and Maintenance of MFG/Pro content via Design Change - requires expertise in MFG/Pro & Teamcenter. Can be trained if the right candidate is found.
- Working with a wide network of supporting functions to enable the implementation of a design change.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- An understanding of Engineering Releasing, Manufacturing Releasing, and Engineering Manufacturing Change Control procedures.
- Requires good oral and written communications skills and excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be highly motivated.
- Project Management skills.
- Microsoft software skills are Essential but training will be provided.
- Siemens Team Centre software knowledge would be of benefit but not essential.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
The position will be a long term contract role based in Peterborough and paying a rate of up to £20.00 Ltd Co per hour.
Interested in the above role?
Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment to apply immediately.