Job Title - Product Build Project Leader - 8212
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced Product Build Project Leader is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
The Product Build Project Leader will be involved in many types of projects: from improving fuel efficiency or testing self-driving trucks, to increasing security or reducing weight, or simply designing the new look of the future trucks.
As a Product Build Project Leader you will plan and lead the cross-functional work related to prototypes together with representatives from product development, purchasing and manufacturing. You ensure that all prototypes needed for the verification and validation in the development projects are delivered on time and with the right quality. The prototypes are assembled in the production plants or in internal workshops, and you are the spider in the web holding the assembly plans together.
You are an active member of the engineering Project Management Team and work closely with
project managers, technology leaders, buyers, workshop personnel as well as the development and verification teams.
* University Degree in Business, Engineering or related field
* Good communication skills and positive mind-set
* Experience in project management or involvement in project related tasks
* Technical and scientific interests: you are curious about the nature, function and utility of things
* Strong interest in developing relationships with stakeholders
* Excellent spoken and written English.
* Swedish language knowledge is considered an advantage
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.