Procurement Project Co-ordinator - 5 months initially
Non- Production Purchasing, Manufacturing and Test Facility
Excellent rates of pay
ROLE - PROCUREMENT PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR
START - IMMEDIATELY
The non-production purchasing team have identified a need for a Procurement Project Co-ordinator to act as a coordinator and facilitator of procurement activities liaising between the engineering and procurement teams and ensuring that specifications and requirements are realised through supplier sourcing, evaluation and RFQ activities.
The role of the Procurement Project Co-ordinator will sit centrally within the Non-Production Purchasing team and will focus solely on our overseas manufacturing site project. This role would suit a Junior Buyer with Project experience.
Liaising between the Facility, Manufacturing Engineering and Non-Production Purchasing teams the Procurement Project Co-ordinator facilitate the procurement process.
- Liaise with manufacturing Engineering team to ensure clear and concise confirmation of requirements in relation to facility and equipment.
- Co-ordinate project procurement meetings between engineering and procurement teams
- Working closely with Senior Buyers, conduct sourcing activities to identify prospective suppliers
- Co-ordinate supplier evaluation activities
- Conduct and control RFQ processes
- Maintain and manage accurate data and responses from prospective suppliers
- Develop and co-ordinate procurement processes for current and future procurement activities
- Arrange and co-ordinate supplier meetings on behalf of the purchasing teams
- Identify and manage timescales in line with project gateways and milestones
- Project Management skills/experience
- Awareness of procurement processes
- Experience of Sharepoint or Microsoft Project software
- Excellent IT skills
- Organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
Interested? If you have the relevant experience and are looking for your next career move or simply seeking a new challenge, then apply directly or contact Emma directly on 01384 446187.