£Competitive plus pension
A Procurement Manager is required to manage and lead the Procurement & Supply Chain team for a company specialising in zero emissions cooling systems. Candidates with experience in delivering procurement strategies and processes would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, a global technology business delivering clean 'cold and power' based in Croydon requires a proactive Procurement Manager to lead the understanding and implementation of professional procurement and supply chain processes. As a Procurement Manager you will be required to:
- Deliver logistics and inventory management strategies and processes
- Deliver supplier quality management strategies and processes
- Drive down the cost of supplies of Bill of Materials (BoM) in conjunction with the design and engineering teams
- Lead the professional development of the overall team in understanding and implementing professional procurement and supply chain processes
The Procurement Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- MCIPS qualification (or equivalent)
- Extensive professional experience of leading and delivering procurement & supply chain management activities within an industrial and/or manufacturing environment
- Extensive experience of working with business users to drive down supply costs
- An excellent understanding of the P2P and MM processes within ERP systems
- Extensive experience of leading Procurement & Supply Chain teams
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with an excellent understanding of all processes outlined in the CIPS Procurement & Supply Cycle to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Croydon based will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Procurement Manager and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Procurement Manager role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.