Job title: Procurement Manager
Salary Range: Competitive
An exceptional Procurement Manager is required to negotiate the lowest total acquisition costs for components, materials, OEM products, services and other consumable items without reducing quality or service levels. Candidates with experience of managing a Procurement department within a manufacturing and OEM purchasing environment would be well received.
This Wolverhampton based company, requires a detailed and outstanding Procurement Manager who can improve the Procurement activities and contribute to the day to day running of the company. As the Procurement Manager you will be required to:
- Negotiate the lowest total acquisition costs for components, materials, OEM products, services and other consumable items.
- Maintaining agreed levels of product, delivery performance and customer satisfaction.
- Identify any improvements that will improve quality, reduce cost or help in the overall effectiveness of the Company Work with suppliers to provide Line of Balance for critical deliveries, and WIP trackers as needed to support such deliveries.
- Expedite critical parts out of suppliers.
- Maintain the agreed stock turns by negotiating J.I.T. deliveries from blanket orders, fulfilling Production & After-Sales requirements, through a defined S.O.P.
- To support and give guidance to members of staff who have a responsibility to order goods setting clear procedures and rules which would conform to the company's ethics policies.
As the Procurement Manager you should have the following skills or experience:
- Procurement/Supply Chain qualification
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Engineering/Supply Chain/Manufacturing environments.
- Experience in supplier contracts and negotiation.
- Experience of buying from OEM suppliers.
- Operating to KPI's and development of continuous improvement plans.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge and experience of Procurement Management within engineering/manufacturing to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Wolverhampton based company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge and experience of Procurement within an engineering/manufacturing environment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Procurement Manager role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 0044 1384 446 155.