almost 2 years ago
Job title: Purchasing Manager
Salary Range: Competitive
Fast paced manufacturing company.
A Purchasing Manager is required with outstanding leadership and strategic/tactical procurement skills. Candidates with experience and in-depth knowledge of tactical procurement within a varied and fast paced manufacturing environment would be well received.
A fast-paced manufacturing company based in Coningsby, requires a transformational and focused Purchasing Manager who can deliver cost savings. As the Purchasing Manager, you will be required to:
- Achieve immediate and sustainable cost reductions.
- Manage, develop and motivate team members.
- Create, develop and deploy the Procurement strategy.
The Purchasing Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- In depth commercial and financial knowledge.
- Operated a Procurement and Stores function within a fast-paced and high growth manufacturing company.
- Individual and team development to support business KPI's and growth forecast.
- Supplier search, selection, manage and develop.
- Risk management and mitigation planning.
- Highly regulated manufacturing environment.
- Procurement Strategy creation, development and deployment.
- Leads from the front, 'hands-on' pro-active approach and a 'go, look, see' management style.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Strategic and Tactical Procurement in a fast paced, manufacturing environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Coningsby based, high growth manufacturing company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Strategic and Tactical Procurement and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Purchasing Manager role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.