over 1 year ago
Procurement Category Buyer
We are delighted to be representing one of the world's most iconic brands and the number one British Manufacturer. Producing over 60,000 units per year, employing over 2,000 personnel and over 750 dealerships worldwide, this iconic brand has been producing unique products for over 115 years.
Working in either Powertrain or Chassis, the Procurement Category Manager will lead a team of Category Buyers ensuring best value is achieved whilst never compromising the quality of this historic brand.
Working collaboratively with product, design and QC you will promote a one team philosophy. You will champion current supplier performance and where appropriate, source new suppliers that will compliment the current supplier portfolio. Analysing trends with your team, you will be instrumental in NPI programmes and influence designs of tomorrow
- Programme purchasing experience
- Strong NPI experience from concept through to production
- Powertrain or Chassis experience
- Positive can-do attitude
- 3 to 5 years of managing and motivating a team
- Highly adaptable to change
- Multi-tasking experience and the ability to balance priorities in line with deadlines
- Degree in Business or Engineering or CIPS
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Powertrain/Chassis and have Procurement Category experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Procurement Category Manager role, please contact Scott Williams at Jonathan Lee Recruitment PSC17