A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my prestigious Wiltshire based client, for a talented purchasing administrator with exceptional Excel skills to join their team on a 3 month contract basis.
The company have been in business for a long while, but are in the midst of a new project. Whilst they put all their new processes in place in the procurement and supply chain function you would act as a huge support to the procurement team, helping to organise administration across Excel and other systems.
The successful Purchasing Administrator will:
- File Supplier Records within a set criteria.
- Populate Excel based on the supplier records.
- Maintain other computer systems as required.
The successful Purchasing Administrator will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven Excel skills to an intermediate or advanced level.
- Potentially experience from within a procurement environment.
- Great communication skills.
In return for your skills and knowledge the client will pay you an hourly contractor rate of up to £25. You will need to be available for interview and to start immediately, and due to this urgency if you are interested then please apply now so as not to miss out on this truly unique opportunity to work in a world leading organisation.
Please apply online or email your CV , or call Georgia Silk for more information on 01384 446147.