A Procurement Administrator is required with knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint. Candidates with experience of the manufacturing industry would be well received.
This company, a pioneering aerospace, defence and automotive engineering firm, based in Nuneaton, requires an experienced Procurement Administrator or Supply Chain Administrator with strong analytical skills for a 6-month contract. As a Procurement Administrator, you will be required to:
- Support the Procurement team with a strong administration service.
- Generate and manage purchase orders.
- Assist in the development of procurement processes.
The Procurement Administrator should have the following skills or experience:
- Great attention to detail.
- Confident communication skills at all levels.
- Strong IT skills to include Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Procurement Administration or Supply Chain Administration to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Nuneaton-based engineering company will offer you an hourly rate of circa £10.00 - £14.00 (limited contractor rate).
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of procurement or supply chain and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Procurement Administrator role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.