£24k - 28k per year
3 months ago
Process Validation Technologist
£24,000 to £28,000 plus benefits
A fast-paced manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Process Validation Technologist to join scientific research team. You will understand thermal processing within food manufacturing.
As a Process Validation Technologist your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of:
- Planning and executing technical projects, as guided by the line manager, this will principally be validation work but could be consultancy, training, or research.
- Interpretation of data and results and their inclusion into client reports, under supervision, to agreed standards of delivery.
- Management of equipment and related records required for undertaking of contract work, including equipment maintenance, calibration, consumable stock levels, and bookings.
- Responding to direct technical enquiries from our thermal processing client base.
- Preparing project proposals or tenders for clients to a level agreed with line manager.
- Assist with hygiene and good housekeeping activities.
An exciting opportunity for a Process Validation Technologist with the following.
- A graduate in a relevant scientific subject or equivalent (e.g., food technology, engineering, or other science subject)
- Demonstratable skills in report writing and data analysis.
- A keen interest in the food industry, ideally across multiple food sectors, including heat preserved foods and chilled/frozen sectors.
- A background understanding around the thermal processing of foods in industry.
- Basic project management skills from recent experience.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Process Validation Technologist with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.