Job title: Process Quality Engineer
Salary Range: £35,000
Location: Yate, Bristol
A Process Quality Engineer is required with strong continuous improvement and problem solving skills.
Due to growth this leading major home appliance company, based in Bristol requires a proactive Process Quality Engineer with knowledge of product quality processes for a new permanent role.
As a Process Quality Engineer you will be required to:
- Diagnose quality problems on process
- Identify and implement the countermeasures to ensure flow stability
- Audit quality control procedures on products and components
- Support and supervise quality activities executed by production departments
- Monitor and track quality issues and selected countermeasures on shift for the assigned area using standard shift reports
- Support PDCA development within structural group Problem Solving/Continuous Improvement meetings
- Report any deviation from the standards
- Escalate to help chain L2 in case of severe issues
- Provide training and coaching on new/updated quality SOP’s to production TM’s and TL’s for the assigned area
- Check acquired knowledge of blue-collars along the manufacturing process after the execution of specific training
- Maintain and update PQP as and when required
- Manage supplier return process for the assigned area
The Process Quality Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- An understanding of the site's quality management processes, KPI's and product quality processes
- Knowledge of the factory's information systems, WPS and health & safety procedures
- Good computer skills, particularly google suite
- Good problem solver
- An understanding of quality tools such as 8D
- Able to identify opportunities for improvement
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of the core quality tools to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Bristol-based home appliance company will offer you:
- A salary of £35,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Opportunities for self-progression
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of 8D problem solving and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Process Quality Engineer role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.