- Sector: Composites
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Matt Johnson
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384446116
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: 4/07/2022
- Expiry Date: 15 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61911
Job title: Machine Process Operator
Salary Range: £12.00 per hour plus
Overtime at £18.00 per after 37.5 hours Monday to Saturday
£24.00 per hour Sunday
Hours: 08:00 - 16:30 Monday to Friday - 37.5 per week
Temporary to Permanent contract
A Temporary to Permanent contract role working for a leading manufacturing organisation within the Defence and MOD sector.
A Process Operators is required with knowledge of working to production plans, building and assembling components for the supply of products into the MOD industry.
Candidates that have worked in a production environment, worked to targets and have experience with operating machines and assembling products would be well received.
Due to the opening of a brand-new manufacturing facility this MOD manufacturer based in Coventry requires experienced, dynamic, leading process operators on a temporary to permanent contract working a Monday to Friday day shift. As a Process Operator, you will be required to:
- Handle raw materials supplied to work streams.
- Delivery and set up workload.
- Accurately assembly and inspect high value MOD parts
- Preform tooling and material changes
- Machine load and safe unloading of parts
- Finish and assemble of composites components.
- Pack and label of finished products.
- Accurately record production data as required.
The Process Operator should have the following skills or experience:
- Good manufacturing or engineering background
- Good standard of manual dexterity
- Good timekeeping
- Ability to work to written instructions
- Ability to understand and follow verbal instructions
- Attention to detail
- Committed attitude to Continuous Improvement activities such as 5s etc
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Process assembly or production assembly work within a manufacturing business. In return for your experience, this Coventry based manufacturer will offer you:
- Temporary to Permanent contract with career progression
- Hours: 37.5-hour week with overtime paid at time and half
- Days - £12.00 p/h
- Brand new working enviroment
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of production assembly within a high-volume manufacturing business. If you have any questions about the Process Assembly role, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446116
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.