£30k - 32k per year
about 2 months ago
Process Improvement Engineer
£30,000 to £32,000 plus Benefits
A fast-paced manufacturing company are recruiting for a Process Improvement Engineer. You will be responsible for looking into ways to improve, analysis and conduct reports on the manufacturing process. You will ideally have an engineering degree with an understanding of chemical processing.
As a Process Improvement Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Working with the fellow Process Improvement Engineers you will be responsible for overseeing the manufacturing process and advise on suggested improvements.
- Conduct detailed analysis of process and manufacturing waste.
- Conduct and manage trials, analysis, and report on data.
- Support production teams with the training of operators on technical aspects
- Implement, embed, and validate new practises and process changes.
An exciting opportunity for a Process Improvement Engineer with the following.
- Degree qualified within Engineering with an understanding of chemical processing.
- Experienced working within a manufacturing environment, looking into process improvement practices.
- Strong analytical
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Process Improvement Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.