An opportunity has arisen for a Process Implementation Lead to work for this luxury automotive manufacturer based in the North West. As Process Implementation Lead you will:
- Lead and facilitate process improvement activities through process design, development & delivery implementation of key initiatives to aid the Engineering, Cross Functional and Programme delivery teams.
- Engage and work with all levels including senior management, up to and including Director level to deliver the change agenda through delivery of major transformational projects.
In addition to this you will:
- Lead the deployment of new processes/tools into the business, developing and delivering training and coaching material where appropriate; this may include developing, leading and presenting at training events
- Be an advocate and leader in the continual improvement of processes, using LEAN principles, the application of 6-sigma methodology and the application of local process improvement methods
- Facilitate workshops, interdepartmental and senior reviews
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.