Process Engineering Lead
A Process Engineering Lead is required to take technical responsibility for the development of new and existing manufacturing processes. Candidates with strong man-management skills and experience of working in high precision machining or electronic assembly processes would be well received.
Due to rapid company expansion and growth this forward-thinking organisation, who supply high precision components to the aerospace, defence and life sciences require based in Taunton require a Process Engineering Lead to support their operation.
As a Process Engineering Lead you will be required to:
- Manage on time delivery of work from the section, supporting the Engineering Manager in achieving business targets.
- Develop the Process Engineering Team to produce high quality, cost effective solutions to meet customer and legislative requirements.
- Provide leadership to the team, coordinate workloads, ensuring timescales, KPIs and targets are met.
The Process Engineering Lead should have the following skills or experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team development and Management
- Process Mapping
- Control Plans
- Leading process/project teams and contractors within NPI environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of high precision machining or assembly to develop your career. In return for your experience, this highly innovative and exciting company will offer you:
- 26 days Holidays
- Company Bonus
- Childcare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Career development
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of lean manufacturing and are a proven problem-solver and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Process Engineer roles, please contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446188.