Job Title: Senior Process Engineer
A Senior Process Engineer is required for delivering engineering services within the organisation to improve business performance and customer satisfaction. As Senior Process Engineer you will be responsible for improving both existing and new processes within a high volume manufacturing facility producing textiles. The company based in Heckmondwike is easily commutable from Leeds, Braford, Wakefield, Huddersfield and is a leader in producing textiles for many major automotive clients. They require a Senior Process Engineer with strong project management skills and previous leadership experience to support with their operation.
As Senior Process Engineer you will:
- Manage New Product introduction programmes
- Monitor process performance and resolve concerns through Root Cause Analysis
- Manage Process Improvement projects within milestones and budgets
- Create and maintain a safe working environment within manufacturing processes
- Maintain FMEA, Product Specifications and Process instructions within Document Control requirements
Skills & Experience:
- Continuous manufacturing processes
- Leadership experience
- Textile / Plastics / Powder application industry experience desirable
- Thermally sensitive manufacturing processes
- Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic experience
- Project management skills
- Automotive industry 1st / 2nd tier supplier
- Computer Literate – General business + Technical tools software applications
- QS9000 / IATF16949 auditor Skills
- Root Cause Problem Solving
Interest for this opportunity will no doubt be high, please apply directly to this advert to express an interest or contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment for more information.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.