Electical Engineer (Reliability) - Warrington - £38,000 + bonus - Heavy Engineering
A Electrical Engineer is required to join a globally recognised engineering organisation based in Warrington.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8am to 4pm.
As the Electrical Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Ensure reliability of our manufacturing processes by stabilising the performance of physical assets.
- Support the Site Engineers to deliver the maintenance plan.
- Monitoring the performance of the assets through key KPI's; OEE, MTTR, MTBF
- Upgrade and obsolescence planning for critical machines; PLCs, Instrumentation, Automation & Controls
As the Electrical Engineer you will require the following skills & experiences;
- Strong Electrical, Control, Automation and Instrumentation skills.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position.
- Experience within a heavy engineering environment is essential.
- HNC qualification (depending upon experience) to BEng in Electrical/Instrumentation (desirable)
If you are interested in this exciting new position please click on the link to apply.