£30k - 40k per year + plus Benefits
2 months ago
Process Engineer (CNC/NC/Cutting Tools)
£30,000pa - £40,000pa
Process, Engineer, Machining, Tooling, CNC, NC, Systems, Manufacturing, Coordination, Planning, Problem Solving, Improvements, Tool Change & Management
A Process Engineer is required with knowledge of managing and developing processes within a machining environment looking at tooling, tool changes, tool management, CNC/NC Program definition, SMED and waste elimination to support manufacturing operations.
As a Process Engineer you will be required to:
- Design and create tooling plans, storage, and management of cutting tools to increase tooling change, eliminate waste and improve standardisation.
- Implement new Process layouts for the capture, logging, coordination, and standardisation of CNC/NC programmes for machining operations.
- Capacity Planning and support with new and existing product range to improve quality and performance across all areas of tooling and machining programming.
- Manufacture Route Planning and take control of identifying issues within the tracking, monitoring, and standardising of cutting tools and machining programmes to increase performance within all manufacturing operations.
- Implement process improvement initiatives to support the reduction of waste while driving efficiencies across all areas of tooling and CNC/NC programming.
Education / Skills / Experience
- Good level of standard Education
- Knowledge of process engineering, machining, cutting tools, CNC/NC programming, standardisation of processes and improvement within tooling change, machine set up and CNC/NC programming.
- Good exposure to continuous improvement tools Kaizan, Six Sigma and 5Whys.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of process improvement, machining processes, cutting tools, tool management and standardisation and CNC/NC programs seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this West Midlands based company will offer you:
- Circa £30-40K pa plus benefits
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career and develop your skills
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Process Engineering within a machining environment, supporting the development of tooling schedules and plans along with standardisation of CNC/NC programs for machining operations and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Process Team Leader role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.