- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Matthew Taylor
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 343994
- Expiry Date: 12 July 2022
- Job Ref: 60474
Job Title – Process Engineer Assembly
£ 35,000 p.a. - £ 45,000 p.a. (depending on experience), 33 days holiday (inc stat), Pension, early finish Friday
Are you a Process Engineer with assembly process experience interested in working on advanced manufacturing projects for some of the most prestigious automotive manufacturers on the planet? We are looking for a Manufacturing Process Engineer with a background in assembly processes. Are you able to work in a fast paced environment working to tight deadlines and exceptional manufacturing quality standards? If so continue reading..
As a Assembly Process Engineer your day to day responsibilities will consist of;
- Management of process documentation including PFMEA, Design for Manufacture (DFM), DFMEA and Control Plans.
- Developing and support processes for new products.
- Devising and delivering process methods for continuous improvement projects inline with quality, cost & delivery
- Leading Continuous improvement teams in all manufacturing aspects including Cost down activities in method, tools and materials.
- Supporting Quality engineering in defect investigation and deliver root cause resolution.
- supporting the project team to meet project milestones.
- Individual part reviews to feed into the complete tooling solution
- Support and lead where necessary Pre- Series builds.
- Support Manufacturing until (Project Closed)
An exciting opportunity for Experienced Assembly Process Engineer with the following;
- At least 5 years’ experience in an assembly (automated & semi automated) engineering role.
- Experience in DFM and cradle to grave manufacturing projects
- Proven track record of manufacturing method improvements in assembly and GMP methods
- Six sigma background. Black belt preferable but not essential.
If you are a Assembly Process Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Assembly Process Engineer position, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.