£38000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits
almost 2 years ago
Process Engineer - Bridgend - Medical Packaging - £38k to £42k + benefits
A Process Engineer is required to join an international manufacturing organisation based in bridgend. This position is to lead, develop and co-ordinate the companies packaging activities.
As the Process Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Manages packaging projects to meet company and regulatory needs
- Creates project plans and executes packaging projects to ensure milestones are met within expectations of timeline, quality and budget
- Continuously be looking to support improvement activities in the execution of operations for manufacturing equipment and package configurations
- Ensure compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 13485, 21 CFR Part 820 and other International Regulatory requirements.
As the Process Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), applicable quality system standards and regulations.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a highly regulated environment.
- Strong mechanical knowledge of packaging equipment including good troubleshooting skills and good mechanical aptitude.
- Experience writing SOPs and validations for medical device or pharmaceutical packaging.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience is required
If you are interested in this exciting Process Engineer opportunity please click on the link to apply.