Job title: Process Engineer
Salary Range: competitive
Industry/ Strapline: Aerospace/manufacturing/engineering/assembly
A Process Engineer is required with knowledge of machining or assembly. Candidates with experience of the aerospace/general engineering industries would be well received.
Due to a vacancy within the company, a Coventry based company requires two experienced process engineers with machining and assembly experience for two vacancies within the company. As a process engineer you will be required to:
- You will be required to work closely with Engineering and Manufacturing teams to influence the design for manufacture on existing products and NPI.
- Motivating, Training, Development and Leadership of the manufacturing team.
- Work on NPI Projects with limited time scales and implement new product technology.
- Knowledge of machining/assembling small and large components.
The Process Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Solidworks or other CAD experience (essential for both roles)
- EdgeCam or other CAM experience (essential for machining role only)
- Supporting Capex projects
- Ability to develop a workforce, implementing new practices with a friendly demeanour able to maintain an effective workforce.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of machining or assembly to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Coventry-based manufacturing company will offer you:
- A highly competitive salary
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- 3x Death in Service
- 3% company pension
- Working hours are 7:30 to 16:00
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of CAD and CAM and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Process Engineer role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.