Process Engineer - Central Birmingham - Manufacturing - £30,000 to £40,000
A Process Engineer is required to join a well established and specialist material handling manufacturer based in central Birmingham.
As the Process Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Standardise processes across the department and help to implement a right first time methodology.
- Work to a lean and continuous improvement methodology, identifying opportunities to reduce bottle necks and improve productivity.
- Work as part of a team to ensure department targets and business goals are achieved.
- Solve and eliminate double handling.
- Generate new process flows, review and improve.
- Improve factory layout.
As the Process Engineer you will require the following skills & experiences;
- Continuous Improvement background is essential.
- Kaizen, SMED, 6S Knowledge.
- Experience of continuous improvement within a Manufacturing Environment.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015.
- Six Sigma Green Belt (Desirable).
- NEBOSH (Desirable).
If you are interested in this exciting new Process Engineer opportunity and have strong continuous improvement background please click on the link to apply.