£35,000pa - £40,000pa
A Process Engineer is required with knowledge of automotive interior trim and process improvement tools to drive through continuous improvement and waste production, within a busy manufacturing facility. Candidates with experience of the automotive leather trim industry would be very well received. Due to expansion this company, a dynamic and creative business requires a proven Process Engineer with experience of improving manufacturing performance, for a new permanent role.
As Process Engineer you will be required to:
- Drive through a culture of continuous improvement and waste reduction.
- Using data and lean methodologies to identify improvement projects within the business
- Design cell layouts to ensure manufacturing processes run in line with lean principles
- Support the NPI team through the programme introduction life-cycle as per process.
The Process Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- BEng degree Or HNC/HND in manufacturing Engineering or appropriate experience
- Ideally should have 5 year's experience in the automotive interior trim industry.
- Proven track record of implementing lean methodologies and techniques
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of the automotive interiors industry to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Leicester-based Trim company will offer you.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to play a pivotal role in developing a class leading manufacturing facility directly supplying the world's leading automotive manufacturers and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Process Engineer role, please contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446188.