£18.00 to £23.80
An opportunity has arisen for a Process Engineer to work for an international food manufacturer based in Birmingham.
The person would need to have
- An engineering/food science background
- Experience in Process Development and Process Commercialisation
- Represent Process R&D in multi-functional project meetings with minimal to no supervision
- Provide Process leadership in projects with minimal to no supervision
- Manage project communications relating to process issues, including commercial team and Supply chain team with minimal to no supervision
- Ensure all process procedures and methodologies are adhered to
- Develop process specifications for given project
- Proven background in process engineering skills in food industry.
- Apply process knowledge to specific projects.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Effective communication skills.
- Previous food manufacturing experience.
- Process feasibility.
- Chemical Engineering/Food science.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.