- Sector: Metals
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Gareth Simpson
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446125
- Expiry Date: 08 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59134
Process Engineer - Press Tools
This is a permanent opportunity for a Process Engineer with knowledge of press tooling; this role is to develop and streamline processes that included manufacturing of pressings primarily for the automotive industry.
We are looking for the following for this Process Engineer position:
- Able to use various methods to streamline manufacturing processes (SMED in particular) working to automotive standards
- Background with press tooling and able to use FMEA processes
- Appropriate training/education in an engineering related subject
This is a permanent Process Engineer role working on days and for a tiered automotive company in Smethwick; the company are offering the following:
- Good permanent salary
- Ongoing training
- Career progression
If this Process Engineer position is of interest, then apply now or speak with Gareth at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.