£30k - 36k per year
7 months ago
£30,000 to £36,000 plus 33days holiday including bank holidays, Pension & Benefits.
A fast-paced manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Process Engineer to join there technical and continuous improvement department. You will have a strong lean or six sigma knowledge with experience working within a manufacturing environment.
As a Process Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Quality, Technical & CI Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring quality is improved by investigating root causes of product failures.
- To lead technical improvement project within operations to improve manufacturing processes.
- Lead root cause analysis activities and development of corrective or preventative actions on quality investigations.
- Own the sites process control program leading operations.
- Running Technical trials within production and customer trials.
- Internal auditing and other quality compliance tasks.
An exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer with the following.
- Degree qualified within Scientific or Engineering fields with experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Lean manufacturing or Six Sigma knowledge & qualifications.
- An understanding of polymer materials, printing, adhesives, or extrusion manufacturing processes.
- Ability to investigate, identify root causes and implement and verify corrective actions relating to any type of quality non-conformities.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Process Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.