Process Engineer - Worcestershire - Permanent - £Comp plus Benefits
A Process Engineer is required to join and Innovative materials manufacturing facility on a Permanent Basis to support the development, improvement and waste elimination within the manufacturing operations. The company are leaders in their field and are involved in energy, transport, healthcare, electronics, security and defence, petrochemical and industrial sectors.
The Process Engineer is an integral part of the Engineering team and will help deliver solutions and projects to clients whilst contributing to the overall site performance and efficiencies.
Responsibilities and Experience Required of the Process Engineer
- Increase manufacturing productivity across all production processes
- Develop processes that will be in line with the business's strategic ambitions
- Liaise with supplier representatives to ensure latest technology and consumables are understood and utilised
- Drive process and quality efficiency
- Lead / attend engineering / technical review meetings
- Help build a culture of continuous improvement on the shop floor
- Work with and develop the skills of equipment setters and operators
- Lead NPI, through the procurement of production equipment and ancillaries, while supporting launch programs
- Manage first off production trials with the operations and quality teams
- Support the production teams on daily issues ensuring plant/processes remain operational
Qualifications & Requirements of the Process Engineer
- Experience within a production environment in a Process, Production or Manufacturing related role
- Experience with lean manufacturing tools and techniques
- Experience with problem solving tools to include value stream mapping, 6S, Six Sigma, KanBan and Kaizen
- Experience of operating within a strong H&S Culture
- Experience utilising quality tools and advanced product quality planning techniques
- Experienced with FMEA, SPC, Capability studies, 8D, Lean Sigma & Control Plans
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment will an advantage
If you are interested in this Process Engineer position, then please apply directly or send a suitable MS Word Format CV directly to my Email at email@example.com Alternatively, if you wish to discuss then please contact Mark Bignell on my direct line 01384 446167.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.