Job title: Process Engineer
Salary Range; Circa £35,000 pa plus benefits
Location: West Midlands
Process Improvement, Production, Lean, CI, H&S, 5S, 8D, TPM
A Process Engineer is required with knowledge of process improvement and continuous improvement within a manufacturing arena. Candidates with experience of the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to an increase in orders this company, a high-volume supplier of automotive products and services based in the West Midlands requires a forward thinking and proactive Process Engineer with strong lean, CI and problem-solving skills for this new permanent role.
As a Process Engineer you will be required to:
- Lead the analysis, implementation and culture for continuous improvement across the manufacturing facilities.
- Apply good problem-solving skills such as 5S, 8D, 5Y and Six Sigma to asses and analyse activities within the manufacturing operations to identify areas for improvement and waste elimination.
- Work with the internal and external stakeholders to manage/co-ordinate production schedules, manufacturing processes, TPM and CI initiatives.
The Process Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Process Improvement, CI and Manufacturing Systems, ideally within the automotive arena
- Good problem-solving skills using techniques such as 5S, 5Y, 8D and Six Sigma
- Understanding of manufacturing/production processes dealing with H&S and CI to drive forward improvements across all operations whilst eliminating waste.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of process improvement, production engineering, manufacturing systems and/or CI seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this West Midlands based Automotive company will offer you:
- Circa £35,000 pa plus benefits
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career into a more senior role
- Be part of a growing organisation with significant growth plans over the next 2 years.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Process Improvement, CI and/or Manufacturing Systems and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Process Engineer role, please contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446188 or email Katharine.email@example.com